Thursday, August 8, 2013

To blog or shut the fuck up...

To blog or shut the fuck up...

I am a morning person.  This may surprise you given my generally negative disposition, but there are few things in this world I enjoy more than those few hours spent in silence sipping coffee and reading the news before the rest of the world wakes up and shits on my day.  That being said, I am going to take the opportunity to use these fleeting moments to project a more optimistic and insightful version of myself to see if my mother's notion of "something to love" emerges.  For anyone who does not know what to expect, I anticipate my posts to reside somewhere between Carrie Bradshaw, Chelsea Handler, and an ill-tempered jock on steroids. Here we go... I guess.

Shout out to my little pup who inspired me to put my thoughts out there. http://megdogglyfe.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Okay I take full credit for inspiring, but in return I would like you to teach me how to be funny when I write. <3

    ReplyDelete